This is just one of the other amazing pieces I have available in my shop: www. 3QuartermoonCreative.com
This is handmade artwork for your hair! This wire-wrapped and beaded braid and dread jewelry is great for dressing up your hair and expressing your individuality.
Great for real braids/dreads and synthetic hair; wigs and add-on hair pieces.
• “Light Gold” 16 gauge craft wire
• 3.5” long
• Fashion quality wire and beadwork
• Each is handmade and unique
This hair art is super easy to wear! I have a few suggestions for securing the jewelry to your hair style, based on your hair type.
• Braid or dread hair based on the size of hair jewelry.
• If you have curly or course hair, the jewelry should fit snuggly and stay if you braid or dread your hair so the jewelry fits nice and tight
• If you have fine, thin and/or silky hair, you may want to tease your hair to add volume
• For extra security, use a small elastic at the area you want to wear the jewelry and fit the jewelry over it to secure
• You can also use bobby pins at the back if the piece to secure to your braid or dread
• Gently squeeze the wire to secure - be careful not to squeeze too hard! I *highly* recommend you use bobby pins to secure if you are not sure
• I DO NOT recommend sleeping in your jewelry. It will last longer if you remove and reshape after wearing. If you fit the jewelry to a hair piece or wig, you can leave the jewelry in; just remember to remove the piece before sleep!
• This jewelry is great for synthetic hair, especially if it’s the kind that you can add and remove to your own hair easily.
Goth • Fantasy • BellyDance • SteamPunk • Everyday Wear • Special occasions • Cosplay • Wasteland
SEE BELOW FOR SHIPPING INFORMATION
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: At this time, I can only issue a refund or replacement if the item arrives broken or the package is lost. My standard shipping method is First Class USPS shipping.
If your item arrives broken, please take a photo ASAP and send to: info [!at] 3quartermooncreative.com.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: I charge a flat rate for all international First Class shipping. Shipping times vary depending on the destination. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
My store accepts PayPal and credit card direct checkout. If you change your mind about your purchase, please let me know within 24 hours.
IF YOU PREFER A CHEAPER SHIPMENT METHOD, please contact me via etsy contact. If you decide on a cheaper shipping method, you agree that you will not be refunded the price of the piece or the shipping if it is lost or arrives broken.
If your item does not arrive within 2 weeks of purchase, please let me know so I can track.
If you purchase more than one item, I will do my best to fill all in one box to save on shipping.
I now offer INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, I can only issue a refund or replacement if your item arrives broken or the package is lost. My standard shipping method is USPS shipping. International shipping is &15.00. If your item arrives broken or is lost in the mail, the insurance will enable me to make a new piece and send to you for free.
If your item arrives broken, please take a photo within 24 hours and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of my art pieces are hand made. If your hand made item arrives broken or doesn't arrive at all, I will do my best to match the original but please understand it will not match exactly.
I am interested in selling some items wholesale. Let's talk...
Cast acrylic by nature is a bit fragile. Please handle all items with care and wear with care as items may catch on clothing and could otherwise crack and break.